Plano Family Dental - Tips & Staying Healthy
Our office will reach out to you soon to confirm your appointment and answer any questions you may have.
I hope you and your family are doing well. I wanted to update you and give you some strategies during these times. First of all, I am happy to report that everyone on our Plano Family Dental team is healthy and doing well. We have only been seeing emergencies and will continue to do so until May 11th, when we will re-evaluate the current situation. We want to do our part to make sure people don’t go to ER's during this time for a dental issue that we can take care of.
Staying healthy in these times and getting past the Coronavirus crisis involves some strategies we can all deploy. Here are some tips and tricks that I wanted to pass along:
- ) Please continue social distancing to help our health care system to flatten the curve.
- ) Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face. The point of entry for viruses are your eyes, nose and mouth. The average person touches their face 90 times a day. So here is a tip:
- Use your non-dominant hand (ie. your left hand if you are right-handed & vice versa) for door knobs, transport, bathrooms etc because it is very difficult fo you to touch your face with that hand. In Korea these measures were widely practiced and it helped flatten the curve.
- ) Make sure to moisturize your hands as this will prevent cracking of the skin. Also, keep short fingernails. Yes ladies, this is a sacrifice but it can help debris from accumulating that can be an environment for the virus to stick to.
- ) Strengthen your immune system by eating healthy, exercising and getting enough sleep.
Please take care of yourself and your family and we will see you soon. You might be bored at home or disappointed about missing an important event in a family members life (graduation, wedding etc) but it is important in these times to not lose hope and support each other. We are all in it together!
"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram "@Plano Family Dental" for more tips and updates.
Varun Joseph, D.D.S, M.A, M.B.A
Covid FAQ Update
WE WILL BE CALLING TO RESCHEDULE ALL APPOINTMENTS UNTIL THE DATE OF MAY 11th. IF WE WERE UNABLE TO REACH YOU OR YOU WERE UNABLE TO CONTACT US, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL OUR OFFICE BY USING THE INFORMATION BELOW:Call us at (972) 867-5090
Email us at [email protected]
IF YOU HAVE A DENTAL EMERGENCY, WE ARE STILL ABLE TO PROVIDE DENTAL CARE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR OFFICE AND EXPLAIN THE EMERGENCY. Our office WILL BE IN TOUCH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! OUR NUMBER AND EMAIL ARE LISTED BELOW:Call us at (972) 867-5090
Email us at [email protected]
WITH THE CURRENT SITUATION, WE WILL BE ONLY SEEING NEW PATIENTS/CONSULTATIONS AFTER MAY 11th. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE A DENTAL EMERGENCY, WE CAN TREAT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU CAN SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT BY OUR ONLINE SCHEDULING SYSTEM OR CALL US. IF HAVE YOU ANY QUESTIONS, YOU MAY CALL OR EMAIL US.