D Magazine yearly surveys patients and other dentists in search of the best dentists serving Dallas and surrounding areas, such as Plano, Allen, Richardson, Parker, and McKinney. This Year, 2019, Dr. Varun Joseph was voted in the elite group of dentists. If you want to know how amazing the experience and care genuinely are, please feel free to schedule your next appointment or call us with any questions anytime!
What is the experience like at Plano Family Dental?
At Plano Family Dental, you can expect a truly unique dental experience like no other. Dr. Joseph approaches every case from a unique perspective, and with his firm belief in continuing education, he provides the most information possible for your care. He genuinely believes in caring and restoring your original teeth, because the best teeth are your original teeth. He holds many leadership roles, recognitions and awards in Dentistry, Such as;
- Earning the Fellowship track through the Academy of General Dentistry, which entails taking over 500 hours of courses in various disciplines and passing a rigorous 5-hour exam (which he already passed) to achieve an honor that only 7% of dentist in the U.S has earned.
- Served as a member of The University of Texas System Student Advisory Council in 2014-2015
- Chairman of the Council in 2015-2016.
- He also served on the Board of Regents' Outstanding Teaching Awards selection committee for two years.
- Additionally served on the Board of Directors of the San Antonio District Dental Society.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of Texas Dental Association
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
"Family, implant, and esthetic dentist Dr. Varun P. Joseph wants to redefine patient care in dentistry. A Dallas native who graduated from McKinney North High School, he went on to attend the world-renowned UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry, where he was elected class president and was appointed by Governor Abbott to the UT System Board of Regents. He was elected to and currently serves on the Dallas Academy of General Dentistry's board of directors. For Dr. Joseph, dentistry is not a job but his passion. In an inviting and relationship-based practice, many patients travel more than an hour to see him in Plano for his conservative and ethical philosophy—a true testament to his skills and caring personality. At Plano Family Dental, you are not just another patient; you are treated like family."
Schedule Your Next Appointment Today!
Plano Family Dental's practice is open to new patients and families from all over the DFW area! We Serve all ages from 1 to 100! Most of our amazing patients from Richardson, Plano, Parker, McKinney, and Allen can attest to personalized service and world-class care. Please reach out to us today if you require emergency care, or call Plano Family Dental at (972) 867-5090 today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Varun Joseph.